Dr. John Nicholls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nicholls?

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Dr. Nicholls treated my son. We are very thankful for his thoughtful, professional care.

Parent of patient

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Hands down one of the best psychiatrists in the state. As a parent of a mentally ill child - we've become experts. Professional, compassionate - and top notch in his field. Bottom line - he gets it;

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Our son has been a patient. Bottom line, Dr. Nicholls has been a godsend - for our son and for our entire family. He is by far one of the smartest and most caring physicians we've ever met. (think he practiced law before pursuing medicine) Always polite. Trustworthy. Quiet natured - with a good sense of humor. We highly recommend Dr. Nicholls.

Truly an outstanding and genuinely caring person

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I have been wary of doctors for many years, due what seemed to me as a cattle-call mentality. In my year or so of being under Dr. Nicholls care, I have experienced a 180 degree turnabout with respect to the profession.Dr. Nicholls is a no-nonsense doctor with a very pleasant and *genuine* caring demeanor. I cannot impress upon readers how much I disliked the thought of going to a psychiatrist, but I would, at a moments notice, recommend Dr. Nicholls (and have to others).If it wasn't for the doctor-patient relationship decorum needing to be preserved, I'm certain that we'd be friends in real life - I truly think that much of the man.Sandy, that runs the office, is one of the most pleasant, personable and helpful individuals that you will ever in a healthcare setting.For what it's worth to readers, I whole heartedly and without reservation recommend Dr. John Nicholls.

Posted on March 28th, 2017