Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John G Nino has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. John G Nino has the following 9 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
Dr. John G Nino has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
We got our son's tongue tie revised by Dr. Nino and he might be a great ENT, I would not recommend him to get your child's tongue and lip tie revised. The tongue revision was incomplete. Also, the way he was evaluating the ties was not the best way. I know that now after reading and researching a lot since by 1 month old was diagnosed with a tie. Also, he did not suggest any stretches after the revision. His staff was very friendly, and he must be a great doctor for adults. just for tongue and lip tie revisions, I would recommend seeing a specialist.
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. John G Nino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWellstar Bi County Ear Nose Throat, 1790 Mulkey Rd Ste 7, Austell, GA
Dr. John G Nino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.