Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Noack has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Foot Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I had a Brostrom. My surgery went great. He was able to put me on a very aggressive recovery timeline even though I was allergic to the painkillers & had to quit them after 24 hours. I skipped the cast & am getting out of my walking boot much earlier than I expected. My physical therapist told me Dr. Noack's patients "always do well". I mentioned that my scar is barely noticeable, and the therapist also said that's typical for Noack. His bedside manner is brusque. After my first appt I was very put off, but I'm so glad I stuck with him. Now I think he's just a really focused, no-nonsense person who knows enough about his field that he doesn't need to think about it for long. When he isn't in "goal oriented mode" (diagnosing you or getting information) he's quite pleasant. My only criticism is the pace of the pre-surgery appointments. I was insecure at first that I wasn't being heard, or that I might miss something, but I got the essentials and his staff is very helpful.
When I was told there was nothing that could be done, Dr. Noack gave me hope, then after analyzing my situation, did a procedure that is not FDA approved called dolorclast. I was barely walking before my 3 treatments, now I can walk all day! Thank goodness he keeps up on what is new to his profession. It worked for me!
Dr. Noack explained all my options after a broken ankle--he didn't just push surgery. He took time to answer my questions, and his knowledge seems up to date. The staff are great, especially the X-ray tech and the guys who make casts. I recovered quickly--thank you, Dr. Noack and the Internet (the web is loaded with tips for coping and exercise after an ankle fracture, and believe me, you have plenty of time to web-surf).
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. John M Noack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic And Sports Injury Specialists, 4461 Coit Rd Ste 101, Frisco, TX
Dr. John M Noack is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Frisco, TX.