Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Nobles Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John R Nobles Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. John R Nobles Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John R Nobles Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He has been my OB-GYN for 32 years. Delivered both of my children and one of my grandchildren. Found my cancer 28 years ago and sent me to Columbia for treatment. I am still here because he didn't give up. He knew there was a problem and didn't quit til he found it. I always have to wait when I go for an appointment but it is because I know someone else is getting the thorough treatment that I have always received. Bennettsville is LUCKY and BLESSED to have an OB-GYN with his degree of compassion and knowledge. Thank you, Dr. Nobles!
Overall I love Dr. Nobles he is very kind and sweet hearted he actually shows courtesy to all his patients although I feel he could wait before giving c-sections because its like he rushes childbirth and some others actually gives you more time but for the most part he gets a TEN FROM ME I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR 7YRS and I have been satisfied
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nobles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. John R Nobles Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarlboro Ob/Gyn, 1007 Cheraw St, Bennettsville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Nobles Jr in this video.
Dr. John R Nobles Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bennettsville, SC.