Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Norian has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John M Norian has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John M Norian has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John M Norian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I don't usually write reviews however, the care my husband and I received at HRC Fertility with Dr. Norian and his staff should not go unrecognized. When my husband and I decided to go to a fertility center, we were given outstanding recommendations from some of our currently pregnant friends, all of whom had seen Dr. Norian. At our first visit, we were immediately impressed by Dr. Norian's knowledge, expertise, and passion. He spent time with us explaining our individualized treatment plan options and answered all of our concerns and questions. Dr. Norian and his team, especially Saba and Jennifer, we're extremely supportive, informative, and compassionate throughout the entire process and we are now 16 weeks pregnant. There were times they even went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. I am so glad we followed the recommendations we had been given and are so thankful for Dr. Norian and his team!
I'm not sure where to begin with this review as I was recently discharged from Dr Norian's care and I'm a little emotional about it. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby and this would have never happened if it weren't for Dr Norian and his staff. After 10 weeks with an RE you are transferred back to your OB and although I adore my OB I know I will never get the one on one attention that I get here. He is the most trustworthy, honest, reliable doctor that I have ever been to and I'm sad that I cannot see him through my entire pregnancy! He is the sweetest man and was always good for making me laugh during the scariest time of my life. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. Between Dr Norian and his nurse Saba I never felt alone and never felt scared. I dealt with infertility issues for several years and had been to one other doctor before this one. The previous doctor seemed cold and often didnât have answers for me. I always felt insecure and scared during those visits. I would sit in her waiting room and cry before appointments because I never felt that this cycle would end for me. When I stepped foot in Dr Norianâs office I was immediately greeted with a smile and they always had kind words for me. From the moment I began my journey with them something just told me that I was going to get pregnant and I did. I got pregnant on my first try with IVF and I couldnât be happier. It was such a smooth process and everything went just as planned. I had a friend who had been to my previous RE and had had 2 failed IVF attempts with her and is now also pregnant after seeing Dr Norian. I have a total of 3 friends whoâve all been to Dr Norian and we are all pregnant right now. Dr Norian has been an ob/gyn for many years and has recently made the transition to reproductive endocrinologist. Iâm not sure what he does differently than other doctors but whatever he is doing is working for those of us who had lost hope. I know that everyone who crosses his path feels comfortable and at ease. He gave me hope that I could be a mom and he eased all my fears. I just canât say enough about him and his staff.
We had a wonderful experience with HRC Rancho Cucamonga and HRC Pasadena. From our first call to schedule a consultation at HRC Rancho Cucamonga, we felt like we were already a part of the HRC family! Everyone at the Rancho office is wonderful, and we feel so blessed to have Dr. Norian as our fertility doctor. He is wonderful! Dr. Norian is very caring, thorough, and straight forward. We felt very confident and well taken care of while under his care. His staff (Saba and Jennifer) are also great. They are all so friendly and always quick to respond to questions, concerns, etc. We were at the HRC Pasadena office a few times during our IVF cycle (procedure before our cycle started, egg retrieval, and embryo implantation) and were very well taken care of while there as well! The surgery staff are equally wonderful. From the pre-op nurses, anesthesiologist, recovery nurses, and of course Dr. Norian, everyone is so friendly and encouraging. Thank you Dr. Norian and staff for an amazing experience. We feel so blessed to be a part of the HRC family and to have a baby on the way!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. John M Norian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHrc Fertility, 8112 Milliken Ave Ste 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dr. John M Norian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.