- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Nwannunu MD
Dr. John M Nwannunu, MD is a doctor primarily located in Connersville, IN, with other offices in Wabash, IN and Connersville, IN. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. John M Nwannunu has 3 locations
Dr. John M Nwannunu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John M Nwannunu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. John M Nwannunu Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
PHP Northern IN
- [ "PHP Select with Encircle", "PHP Select with Encircle" ]
More about Dr. John M Nwannunu
Dr. John Nwannunu joins the Fayette Regional Health System medical staff as a Family Practice Physician. Dr. Nwannunu has extensive training and experience in preventing, diagnosing, and treating a wide spectrum of diseases that affect patients of all ages. Prior to pursuing a medical license, Dr. Nwannunu attended Seventh Day Adventist Teaching Hospital in IIe-Ife, Nigeria to receive his Registered Nurse diploma and later worked at the State of New York and New Jersey College of Medicine Teaching Hospital as a Licensed Nurse. He later received his Doctor of Medicine Degree at CETEC School of Medicine in Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic. At Methodist Hospital in Gary and Merrillville, Indiana, Nwannunu completed his residency training, eventually taking the role of Chief Resident. In 1999 Nwannunu became a Senator in Nigeria, representing Abia Central until the end of his term when he turned his focus to providing medical aid to rural villagers in the same region. Dr. Nwannunu is a member of several medical associations including: Indiana Medical Association, American Medical Association, and the Association of African Physicians in USA/Canada. Dr. Nwannunu is also certified in the Fellow American Academy of Family Practice in the State of Indiana.