Dr. John M Nwannunu Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John M Nwannunu?

Good and kind doctor

Very knowledgeable and personable doctor.

Worst doctor I have ever seen

Do not see Dr. John! I went in today for my acne - I have mild acne. Nothing terrible but the OTC creams I used in the past didn't help so I thought I would go to my doctor and see what she recommends. My doctor's schedule was full so I agreed to see Dr. John. Worst decision ever. He was rude, condescending, and really didn't care to hear about my problems. Even laughed at me at one point. I read that my type of acne could be due to hormonal imbalances so I asked for a blood test which he refused to do but he did immediately recommended Accutane (which is far too strong for my acne). Worst experience ever. I would recommend him to anyone.

Very arrogant and rude. He totally dismissed my health issue. He told me to take a couple days off of work and have people cater to me there was nothing wrong with me I immediately left his office and went to an immediate med check turns out I did have a problem which required immediate medical attentionand I ended up on an antibiotic. I would never recommend his services and I immediately found a different doctor to provide our family care

Ignored my health concerns, minimized my experience, did not listen or spend time with me. I spoke directly about what issues I had in the past, but he kept interrupting. Told him my diagnoses, but he was not listening and he didn't notice I wasn't there for a diagnosis, but to discuss possible new treatment. Not only did this not help and he told me exactly what I already knew, but failed to write on the appointment receipt that he had even "diagnosed" anything. I was there for an hour, and spent perhaps 5 minutes being seen, in which he did most of the talking, gaslighting, and invalidating. Have never left an appointment feeling so disregarded or frustrated. Generally very abrasive and somewhat rude, which is fine, but the level of care was not good.

Dr John at St Vicent hospital

Three appointments and two pharmacy errors. First time the wrong medication was given and 2nd time incomplete information on the script which delayed medicstion by several days. Once he decided he made right decision he longer heard us (the patient] He seems rushed yet pleasant enough a liitle arrogant , will not admit to any error on the part of him or his office.

V A patient

He disputed a dermatologist about a sore that I have. Told me to put a band aid on it. I still have the sore two years later. He is very abrupt and doesn't really want to hear or discuss any opinion but his own.

Dr. John M Nwannunu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wabash, IN.