- Maine Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Omeara MD
Dr. John R Omeara, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portland, ME, with other offices in Portland, ME and Falmouth, ME. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. John R Omeara has 3 locations
Dr. John R Omeara has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Omeara has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. John R Omeara Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John R Omeara
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine