Dr. John Oreardon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Oreardon?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in his field. He really helped me! He is very organized with a computer system. He is also very thorough, asking very important questions to evaluate how you are doing, so that you can put a new plan together.

Lifesaver

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr. O'Reardon's persistence and positivity with my TMS treatment has been central to my healing and wellness. He came highly recommended to me by my psychiatrist, who has known him for years. My psychiatrist was right: Dr. O'Reardon is a wonderful physician and human being. When I'm in his office, I can rest assured that he is fighting the good fight to help me get better. He genuinely cares for his patients and is a force of consistency, strength, and encouragement despite all challenges.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I'm a physician myself, & I must say Dr. O'Reardon is the most compassionate & innovative doctor I've ever met. I feel fortunate to have one of the leaders in the field managing my TMS. When I had a depression relapse, he immediately rearranged his schedule so I could get daily treatment. He also designed a TMS protocol that's improving my OCD after >25 yrs of struggling w/ the disease! Through individualized care, he successfully tackles the most treatment-resistant cases. He gave me hope again.

Complete trust in Dr. O'Reardon

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. O'Reardon treated me as my primary psychiatrist for the past year and a half. I had over 20 ECT treatments during that time. He exhibited extreme compassion and kindness and made himself readily available to talk or answer questions as needed. I completely trust his judgement and extensive knowledge and would recommend him to anyone in need of care.

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Oreardon is an excellent physician, as well as an extraordinary person who truly cares for his patients well being.

An expert in psychiatry

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I had been suffering from depression for twenty years. In the two years I have spent working with Dr. O'Reardon and receiving TMS I am now100% better. He is an extremely knowledgeable and an expert in the field. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr. O'Reardon is a Godsend and a lifesaver (literally). Without him and TMS treatments, I shudder to think about where I'd be (or if I'd be here) today. And his nurse, Ananda, is absolutely wonderful .

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. O'Reardon is extraordinarily knowledgeable. He also has an excellent bedside manner - I felt very comfortable with him.

highly recommend

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr O'Reardon is not only incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, and a leader in the field of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), but is also very kind and caring. Prior to beginning treatment with Dr. O'Reardon, I was extremely depressed and losing hope because I had tried so many different medications without much success. With Dr. O'Reardon's help, I am doing much better and am now able to enjoy time with family and friends and be a productive employee. I highly recommend Dr. O'Reardon

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. O'Reardon is a caring doctor. He is an expert in his field. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I don't think I would be here today living a productive life without his help.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I have been a patient of his for 4 months. This Doctor has amazing knowledge and bed side manor. I feel he truly cares about helping me.