3.8

Have you seen Dr. John P Oreardon?

Severe Depression

Dr. O'Reardon was most helpful when I was in the throes of a deep depression. He is compassionate, sensible and on target when it comes to treatment of your condition. I have nothing, but positive feedback after being treated by him.

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in his field. He really helped me! He is very organized with a computer system. He is also very thorough, asking very important questions to evaluate how you are doing, so that you can put a new plan together.

Lifesaver

Dr. O'Reardon's persistence and positivity with my TMS treatment has been central to my healing and wellness. He came highly recommended to me by my psychiatrist, who has known him for years. My psychiatrist was right: Dr. O'Reardon is a wonderful physician and human being. When I'm in his office, I can rest assured that he is fighting the good fight to help me get better. He genuinely cares for his patients and is a force of consistency, strength, and encouragement despite all challenges.

I'm a physician myself, & I must say Dr. O'Reardon is the most compassionate & innovative doctor I've ever met. I feel fortunate to have one of the leaders in the field managing my TMS. When I had a depression relapse, he immediately rearranged his schedule so I could get daily treatment. He also designed a TMS protocol that's improving my OCD after >25 yrs of struggling w/ the disease! Through individualized care, he successfully tackles the most treatment-resistant cases. He gave me hope again.

Complete trust in Dr. O'Reardon

Dr. O'Reardon treated me as my primary psychiatrist for the past year and a half. I had over 20 ECT treatments during that time. He exhibited extreme compassion and kindness and made himself readily available to talk or answer questions as needed. I completely trust his judgement and extensive knowledge and would recommend him to anyone in need of care.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Oreardon is an excellent physician, as well as an extraordinary person who truly cares for his patients well being.

An expert in psychiatry

I had been suffering from depression for twenty years. In the two years I have spent working with Dr. O'Reardon and receiving TMS I am now100% better. He is an extremely knowledgeable and an expert in the field. I highly recommend him.

Dr. O'Reardon is a Godsend and a lifesaver (literally). Without him and TMS treatments, I shudder to think about where I'd be (or if I'd be here) today. And his nurse, Ananda, is absolutely wonderful .

Excellent psychiatrist

Dr. O'Reardon is extraordinarily knowledgeable. He also has an excellent bedside manner - I felt very comfortable with him.

highly recommend

Dr O'Reardon is not only incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, and a leader in the field of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), but is also very kind and caring. Prior to beginning treatment with Dr. O'Reardon, I was extremely depressed and losing hope because I had tried so many different medications without much success. With Dr. O'Reardon's help, I am doing much better and am now able to enjoy time with family and friends and be a productive employee. I highly recommend Dr. O'Reardon

Dr. O'Reardon is a caring doctor. He is an expert in his field. Highly recommended.

I don't think I would be here today living a productive life without his help.

Dr. John P Oreardon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.

Dr. John P Oreardon Is this you?