Dr. John O Bishop Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John O Bishop?

This man is a butcher. The first thing he said to me was "what funky toes you have, I can fix them". They werent thst bad at all. I said I guess so. I heard good thins about him. My thinking was insurance will pay for it, why not? It's been several years now and suffering with terrible neuropathy. He broke several toes snd put 6 pins in them. Some were put in crooked. He said they would straighten out. A lie. I've spent thousands to try to make less painful. Hasn't done a lot of good. I just had surgery yesterday to straighten a toe. I'm in a lot of pain now. He also took out the fat and fused my toes together. There were two rows of people waiting for surgery. This man is a butcher. Whst about the oath he took? I hear he's living on a golf course in CO. Every doctor in Houston snd surrounding area knows who this monster is.