Dr. John Tully Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John Tully?

Gave me back my life

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Tully treated me at Parma hospital for an emergency esophageal balloon procedure. He was competent, professional, caring, and fast. I felt extremely confident using him even though I had never met the Doctor before. He has changed my life for the better with his expertise. In my opinion, he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

vERY SATISFIED

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Dr. Tully performed a Colonoscopy and a EGD on my 86 yr. old father. My father was treated with dignity & respect by Dr. Tully & his staff. We are very grateful. Thank you Dr. Tully!

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I had to have surgery to remove my gallbladder. This doctor tried to say it was my colon causing my issues..I reached the point to where I was throwing up every day and in intense pain before something was done but it wasn't by this doctor. My primary admitted me into the hospital. A few simple tests could of shown easily I needed surgery. This Doctor said everyone just wants surgery as an easy way out at my first initial visit.. He did not run the proper tests for my symptoms. His bad side manner is awful. My second visit to his office I heard him talking to a resident outside of my door saying I'm only here because I want surgery and he wouldn't refer me to one. The nasty rudest Doctor I've ever had to encounter.

Terrible Dr.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Doesn't care or have compassion for his patients. Did not come to see my mother after procedure and told the nursing staff that he did not want to be called every time she threw up (and that was the first time). Never came to her room to discuss the findings or diagnosis after he did procedure (turned out to be pancreatic cancer), the house surgeon had to do this. I promptly told the nursing staff that I wanted him taken off of her care and that he could no longer step foot in her room. My mother just got a death sentence and your tooo busy to give her the time of day!! I would give no stars at all but will just to let you all know that you better beware.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Tully is the worst doctor I have ever been too!!! He was rude, didn't care about my symptoms, didn't take the time to help figure out what was wrong with me. He said "I'm diagnosing you with IBS and you have to learn to deal with it." I tried to get follow-ups with him and was told I had to go see my PCP. I was seen by another doctor who was wonderful and was diagnosed and treated and I'm finally getting better no thanks to Dr. Tully who DOES NOT care for his patients

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Dr Tully is fantastic! I love his bedside manner, he was so compassionate when my father was ill, and I have had all of my family and friends see him. Highly recommended!!!

Dr. Tully is the WORST G.I. Dr. I have EVER been to. EVER.

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Unless you don't mind being laughed at about your symptoms, not listened to at all about what you are going through, and being pushed, pushed, pushed dangerous meds, then this is the Dr. for you! He is the WORST GI DR. I have EVER BEEN TO. He tried to get me to stay on one pain med that sent me into withdrawals and into a flare, won't give me the "evil" stuff that actually worked for me in the past, so I am stuck living with the pain from my disease PLUS the new horrible pains from the dangerous Remi he pushed on me. He didn't listen to my symptoms at all, went on vacation and has his minion nurses call for him. He SUCKS. He is the WORST G.I. Dr. I have ever been to.

Posted on September 12th, 2017