Dr. John G Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John G Obrien?

Awesome!

I had to see Dr. O'Brien at the Baldwinsville location because my primary physician was out of town for two weeks and I couldn't wait for him to return. I had never been to Dr. O'Brien before so I was a little hesitant not knowing what to expect. If I didn't already love my primary physician I would definitely go to Dr. O'Brien. I am very fussy about any physician go to, but this doctor was kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and a very good listener. I have never had a doctor spend this much time with me. Excellent!

I have seen Dr. OBrien for years and have always found his manner to be kind and professional. If he is not immediately available one of the partners usually is. I would gladly recommend his services to anyone.

I have used Family practise for 20 years and fortunatley for me I have been healthy. recently been having problems with my ear when I called to make an appointment they informed me since I haven't been there the last 3 years I am no loger classified as a patient. To see this Dr for an ear problem I must now have a physical done for him to take me on including an EKG and other tests. I told them I had a physical already this year from my OBGYN. They said Dr. Obrien would not accept that unless I went through a complete physical with him. Have tests done that are not relevant to my problem ( my ear). Refused an appointment unless I complied to have needless tests done which hikes up everyone's insurance.I now have to find a family physician or go to ER to have my ear checked.Unnecessary tests are costly for everyone.

Dr. John G Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.