Dr. John C Ofenloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Ofenloch?

Surgery

This wonderful Doctor saved my life! He, his team, and his staff made a difficult situation easy to accept . His skill, knowledge and professionalism was evident from the moment of my consultation with him. My family and I thank him for his care during this time.

Dr Ofenloch is the true meaning of Excellence. He came highly recommended in a critical situation. I have recommended him to a dear friend and he performed a miracle for her too.

amazing and caring

I cannot express my gratitude enough toward this doctor and his team. He saved my life. Period. The office staff is courteous and caring. Dr. Ofenloch is simply amazing. At all of my appointments, he always listened, was extremely thorough, his bedside manner is untouchable and he always had a smile. He always made me feel like I mattered to him as his patient. (this is something that doesn't always happen with doctors since they are so very busy most of the time) My surgery involved my aortic valve, among other things, and I was happy to know that it is/was one of his specialties. I knew I was in good hands.Simply an amazing surgeon.

A Great Doctor,

I thank God for him, He saved my life.

Excellent Surgeon

I had bypass surgery with no problems. Highly recommend.

Dr. John C Ofenloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.