Dr. John M Olsewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Olsewski?

Awesome

I just started seeing Dr O. for a consult regarding spinal fusion due to a work related incident. I’ve been dealing with workers comp and doctors now for 2 years and can honestly say it wasn’t till I met Dr. O that I finally felt at ease. He made me feel like he was on my side, and made me believe I can recover from this. His follow up after consult was amazing especially after WC adjusters fought my claim, he told me not to worry about it and made me believe again. He may not have healed my body yet but in a way he kind of has helped heal my spirit.

100% Grateful!

I had back surgery 9 years ago and have never felt anything but joy and happiness. He made my life worth living!

Geology Engineer

Dr. Olsewski is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and very patience. He saved my life. I had a successful spinal surgery and am now able to have a normal life. I am indebted to him for life . Thank you Dr. Olewski.

He is above excellent.

He's the greatest!!

Dr. "O" performed Spinal Fusion on me approximately three years ago. His expertise, professionalism, knowledge, follow-up, etc. is unprecedented. He's still conducting follow-ups with me after three years. His staff's saavy is unheard of in today's medical offices! I've recommended him to numerous friend who've had back issues. I think I'm in love!! :-0).