Dr. John R Onufer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John R Onufer?

Mistakes

Dr. Onufer did a procedure on my husband to correct misfiring in the bundle block. During the procedure, the laser put a hole in the wall of the heart. As he explained it, my husband's blood pressure began to drop rapidly and they had to find out why. He was hemorrhaging from the heart into the pericardium. He told me about it himself and was clearly upset it had happened. My husband has not been the same since but we did not seek restitution.

SENIOR INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST / DOD / DA

Undoubtedly the finerst phusician I have ever known --after many years of Atril Fibrilation, and INRs Dr Onufer successfully Ablated the short circuit in my heart - not on my heart - thereby allowing me to be removed from a number of meds and restoring my heart to a normal sinal rythym and restoring my overall health ---what a wonderful experience and physician---A perfect "10"

Exellent doctor

Exellent doctor, very caring and pleasant with superb bedside manner. Spends time with you and explains everything until you understand it.