The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ostheimer Jr
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, MA, with other offices in Brockton, MA and Stoughton, MA (and 7 other locations). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Ostheimer is affiliated with Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr, New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center and Carney Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ostheimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
New England Sinai Hospital
St. Anne`s Hospital
St. Anne's Hospital
NE Sinai Hospital
Caritas Good Samaritan Med Ctr
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Ostheimer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, MA.