Dr. John Ostrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ostrich?

Best doc anywhere. I have not had a decent physician since I had him. He is now retired.

Always solicited and respected my input regarding my problems. Always accepted and promtply replied to calls to his private line (later E-Mail).Avoided over-medication.Immediately took care of minor in-officeproblems: wart and mole removal, ingrowntoenail surgery. Promptly referred serious problems: hernia surgery, back problems (therapy); eye-lid surgery; prostate problems (led to biopsy, followed by radiation 5 years ago)My only complaint is that he is retiringand has passed me on to another GP who can never meet his standard.