Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ouderkirk
Dr. John Ouderkirk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ouderkirk is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Ouderkirk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ouderkirk has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Ouderkirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.