Dr. John Brennan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Brennan?

Sloppy Doc with Odd Staff

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Does not maintain accurate notes and records; no central information management system in place. Very difficult to transfer records. Lack of knowledge re: other gyn matters outside the realm of just delivering babies. Avoids owning up to the above mentioned with curt responses to inquiries. Staff are odd to say the least.

the best

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Incredibly kind and attentive doctor. He cares so much about his patients.

Dr Brennan is fantastic

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I cannot recommend him highly enough. The entire staff there are absolutely delightful. Dr Brennan is amazing, so incredibly patient, respectful and collaborative. He never rushes and nothing is too small to discuss or ridiculous to ask! His wife Jais, his nurse, is equally amazing – she always ensures that you are fully informed and is concerned with all aspets of what you’re dealing with – a huge comfort to a first time Mom who’s family lives abroad! I've also had some other gyno issues to deal with, one involving surgery and again, John was fantastic. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill. The receptionist is an absolute sweetheart and so accommodating – something you rarely see these days!

wonderful doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr. Brennan delivered my second child and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I really wish I could go back in time and have him deliver my first child. He is kind, compassionate, informative and calm. I always still feel like I am in the best of hands with him.

Best doctor ever

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Brennan delivered all 3 of my babies and is the best doctor I've ever had. He's kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He (and his lovely wife) do everything: pre-natal care, birthing classes, delivery, follow-up, etc. He is totally overworked and has tons of patients - which also speaks volumes about him - but despite that, he will not go home or leave the hospital until he has seen every one of his patients and followed up with him. (However, because of that, wait times for appointments can get a bit long). I've never met a more committed doctor. He comes with my highest recommendation!

Poor bedside manner

Posted on November 24th, 2010

I got the impression that he just wanted to go home. He barely read my chart and quickly did the needed tests. Then he asked if I had any questions. When I pulled out my list of questions he answered them with one word answers. I just felt like I was being pushed out of the office, like the doctor didn't really want to take any time with me.

Greatful Mom

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Brennan is the best!!! After loosing my first born child 10 days after birth due to a complication in my pregnancy also, while under the care of an incompetent physician I was devistated. Upon my second pregnancy Dr. Brennan was recommended by a close friend and I will NEVER see another OB/GYN so long as Dr. Brennan is around and practicing! During my second pregnancy, Dr. Brennan kept close observation on me from the first tri-mester to the day of delivery and treated my recurring condition effectively and expeditiously. From his excellent care, I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Without the knowledge, and expertise Dr. Brennan holds, my second pregnancy very easily could have had the same fate as my first!

Horrible Birth Experience

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Dr. Brennan seemed like a good doctor until the birth of our daughter when we really need him. He was tired, overworked, used very poor judgement and put both mom and baby at risk. Beware.

Dr. Brennan is Amazing

Posted on August 29th, 2009

I started using dr. Brennan 3 years ago after reading great reviews about him on parkslopeparents.com I am so.... glad I did.At every visit I was treated as if my pregnancy and my baby-to-be was the most important thing to Dr. Brennan.The wait can be long, but when you have a doctor who takes his time to get to know his patients and answer all questions and concerns, what else can be expected?I had a wonderful "natural" birth and a quick recovery.For anyone looking for a doctor with an old fashioned feel, who is up on all modern technology and studies.Make an appointment, you won't be dissapointed.

Unprofessional, overworked, and uncaring

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I really did not like Dr. Brennan's bedside manner or attention to me during my labor. I found he pretended to be very sweet during office visits, insisting he was a proponent of natural birth but when it came down to it, he just wanted to do the more lucrative option. I was very disappointed in having him as my physician. I am wishing well but hope women think hard about choosing him as thier doctor if they want a natural (no drugs, no augmentation) vaginal birth.

saved me from a c-section

Posted on July 29th, 2008

Dr. Brennan delivered both of children. He stayed with me through long deliveries. I'm sure another doctor would have intervened much sooner and insisted on a C-section. He also spent a lot of time with me when my second pregnancy required termination.

Posted on October 18th, 2016