Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Cole Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John P Cole Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Heart Catheterization
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 7
11 months after angioplasty ,with severe chest pain i came to Dr Cole and for months he had me under go different tests each month.so when he did do a angiogram the doctor that does stents asked why i waited so long because it was to late to help me.so i was scheduled for bi-pass surgery, later he was dropped by my health ins. carrier .
I have been doctor cole's patient for almost 30 years.Space does not permit all the good things about Dr. Cole.His Expertise is beyond compare.Care and compassion is unsurpassed.Dr. Cole also took care of My mother until God called her home 1986.My Husband is also patient of Dr. Cole.Truly a man of God as well as the Very best Physican I have known.
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. John P Cole Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsJohn P Cole Md Inc, 3801 Katella Ave Ste 416, Los Alamitos, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Cole Jr in this video.
Dr. John P Cole Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.