Dr. John Elliott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Elliott?

Good but could be Better

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I think for women wishing to carry multiples, Dr. Elliott deserves 4 stars and I wouldn't use anyone else. However, regarding perinatal issues, questionable birth defects or congenital issues, I was not impressed with his knowledge. Our fetus has questionable issues on the ultrasound and Dr. Elliott was not able to answer our questions nor really provide any depth to his answers. He just did not seem to know the answer or have a very good grasp about these issues. We were pleasantly surprised to see Dr. Kuhlman, his partner. Unlike Dr. Elliott, she was very knowledgeable and had a firm grasp of what she was talking about. She definitely seemed to have a stronger academic background and knowledge of perinatal issues. She also seemed to display a great deal of skill in performing and interpreting the ultrasound. I would have scheduled with her from the beginning. We also spoke to a neonatologist and he knew significantly more than Dr. Elliott as well.

Dr. Elliott is the BEST! Can't get anyone better!

Posted on November 6th, 2012

I choose to leave Southern California in 1999 to go to the world renoun Dr. Elliott in Phoenix Arizona. Woman from all over the world choose to spend most of their high order multiples,Triplets, Quadruplets & More, under his care. Because of Dr. Elliott, I have four 13yr old quadruplets. I know that had I stayed in Southern Cal my outcome might not have been so good. They do things differently than most hospitals. He is on top of his field. Don't miss the chance for your babies to have the best outcome possible. Dr. Elliott rocks. He is a wonderful human being!

Love this Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I don;t know what I would have done without him. Our twins with twin to twin transfusion syndrome.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Had a few issues with the staff in the office. They were not very kind.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Dr. Elliott helped me carry my triplets to 35 weeks and 2 days gestation. He was always willing to give me an answer or estimate or best guess based on experience, when that' what I needed to hear. He was very honest and direct about the risks and concerns, but also kept a positive outlook for me and helped me keep my eye on the prize. Outstanding. I'm so thankful to have been one of his patients.

Posted on February 21st, 2016