Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1971
Dr. John Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3150 Highway 153, Piedmont, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Evans in this video.
Dr. John Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Piedmont, SC.