3.0

Have you seen Dr. John P Femino?

nurse

Dr. femino has been my pain specialist for three years now. He is very compassionate and takes the time to listen to me and my concerns regarding my pain levels. He toughly explains my pain condition to me and does his best to refer me to various specialist regarding my uncontrolled pain. He calls me when I have a flare and is very compassionate. I recommend him highly.

Mr.

Stay away they are a large, non-personalized treatment center. They can't wait to get you started, hooked on Suboxone and into meetings. That is if you have good insurance. Worked with three different medical professionals and each prescribed me a different amount of meds. They told me that they also had past run ins with the DEA for holding people's meds to disburse. They wanted NOTHING to do with you on the weekends.

Dr. John P Femino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Kingstown, RI.