Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ferris Sr
Dr. John Ferris Sr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Hillsdale, MI and Chesterfield, MI (and 1 other location). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ferris is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Mt Clemens. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ferris Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ferris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Mt Clemens
52 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1961
Dr. John Ferris Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Ferris Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.