Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Holden MD
Dr. John P Holden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Holden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John P Holden has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Holden - Posted on March 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Holden - Posted on March 17th, 2016
Doctor with no Dam Compasion and only in it for the money
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Holden - Posted on February 9th, 2012
Terrible, Scam Artists
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Holden - Posted on January 24th, 2012
I liked the doctor, but not after the bills came. I don't typically write reviews, but I had such a terrible experience. The office billed my insurance for tests they didn't perform and an inaccurate diagnosis that caused my insurance to deny my claim on several occasions. The office I'm certain did this on purpose to try and charge me more money. That's all the office/doctor wanted was more and more tests and money when all I needed was a $9 perscription for Clomid. I ended up getting my perscription from a website and ditching this doctor, who never did give me the prescription I wanted.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Holden - Posted on August 5th, 2011
32 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. John P Holden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsUIC FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, 1221 E State St, Rockford, IL
Dr. John P Holden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockford, IL.