Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Krueger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Good doctors are hard to find in a generation of pill pushers and financial restrictions. Great doctors are gems. For me, it is imperative to feel comfortable in terms of my doctorâs knowledge but also equally important that they listen to what have to say and address my concerns without rushing me out the door for the next appointment. In comes Dr. John Paulâ¦not only did he demonstrate intelligence, attentiveness, and great bedside manner but he took the time to educate me and guide my next steps to improve myself (all while providing therapeutic laughter at a stressful time). Moreover, he tries to accomplish all this without shoving pills at you which I canât appreciate enough!
16 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Colorado Hospital
Dr. John P Krueger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenrose Community Urgent Care, 3205 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. John P Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.