Dr. John P Marino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Marino?

Amazing

Dr. Marino is one of the best doctors around today in the medical field. He is wonderful and always makes me feel so important the way he listens to you and knows without hesitation what the problem is. He is amazing when I leave his office I know I got the right information there are no doubts at all when it he tells me something good or bad I know under his care I will be feeling better in no time. Dr. Marina is the best I can only hope that every patient's primary doctor is like him as for me I will never want another doctor. Charlene McRae

Dr. John P. Marino

What can I say but the best "Doctor" out there, John P. Marino. He was my mom's doctor, she has high blood and suger. It took Dr. Marino to put her on track, she has never felt better. Dr.Marino was always the gentlmen, with a scence of humor, easy to talk to and understand. He took time with each patient and that not easy as most of us know. United Medical has lost a good one. Where is our doctor!!!!

Great Doctor.. horrific front office staff

Dr. Marino is a great doctor... been with him for years. His front office is another story. Double bookings.. long wait times... was told next available appt is not until 3 months from now! When leaving msg for Dr. Marino to call me, the ladies tell you "I'll take number but he's very busy". This is a case where I love my doctor but can't thru to him b/c of his front office.

great, great doctor.

caring doctor, caring staff, he understands and listens better than any doctor i have ever had.