- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Mcnamara MD
Dr. John P Mcnamara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Mcnamara is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John P Mcnamara has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. John P Mcnamara has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. John P Mcnamara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mcnamara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John P Mcnamara Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Mcnamara, MD - Vascular Surgery in Torrance, CA, in this video.
Dr. John P Mcnamara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.