Dr. John Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mitchell?

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. Mitchell has been my primary eye doctor for over 30 years. The quality of his service has always been superior. He is also aligned with a specialty practice which has proven to be essential as I have had various eye care issues.

BAD EXPERIENCE IN DR MITCHELLS OFFICE

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I WENT TO SEE DR MITCHELL BECAUSE I WAS REFERRED TO HIM DUE TO PRESSURE IN MY EYES. I WAS SEEN BY A TECHNICIAN NAMED FANTA SHE DILATED MY EYES AND I STEPPED OUT TO EAT WHILE I WAITED TO SEE THE DOCTOR. WHEN I RETURNED FANTA TOLD ME THAT SHE SWITCHED MY NUMBERS AND THAT I WOULDNT BE NEXT. FANTA THEN BECAME IRATE WHEN I ASKED WHY SCREAMING AND YELLING POINTING HER FINGER IN MY FACE AND BEING RUDE AND NASTY I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO HIT ME AND I WAS SEATED I FINALLY HAD TO THREATEN TO HIT HER TO GET HER TO STOP SCREAMING AND POINTING SHE THEN TOLD ME I WOULDNT BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR AND SHE CALLED THE POLICE. THIS LADY WAS CRAZY. I WAS SENT OUT OF THAT OFFICE HALF BLIND WITH MY PUPILS DILATED AND THE FEAR OF THE POLICE ARRESTING ME. DR MITCHELL HAS A MONSTER WORKING FOR HIM AND I PLAN TO LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM AND HIS WAYWARD EMPLOYEE. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO SEE DR MITCHELL NOT ONLY DID HIS OFFICE NOT HELP ME BUT THEY PUT MI IN HARMS WAY.

Posted on March 9th, 2013