Dr. John P Nolan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John P Nolan?

overall~a bad experience

rude office staff. poor diagnostic ability on the doc's part. poor pain management skills. i think someone needs a new pair of glasses. office staff need to learn how to treat patients with kindness. trust me, i do not want to be in your office. it is not a pleasure to see you and it is NOT a pleasure to be injured. I'd much rather be enjoying life than laying around in pain with garbage medical treatment. A little kindness when I visit or call the office would be beneficial to me. I didnt ask to be here, I'd rather NOT have an injury. You are not doing me any favors by treating me like trash.

Type 2 Diabetes