Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Schmidt
Dr. John Schmidt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Schmidt is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Kenosha Hosp & Med Ctr, Kenosha, Wi and United Hospital System-St Catherines Med. He speaks English.
Dr. John Schmidt has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John Schmidt has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John Schmidt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Schmidt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Schmidt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kenosha Hosp & Med Ctr, Kenosha, Wi
United Hospital System-St Catherines Med
United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
Froedtert Mem Lutheran Hosp, Milwaukee, Wi
St Catherines Hospital, Kenosha, Wi
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. John Schmidt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.