Have you seen Dr. John P Sullivan?

Pleasant, detailed, caring.

Wasted time, neglect, pain

Dr. Sullivan reacted like he did not believe my symptoms. He did not respond with his opinion and scheduled a follow up 3 months later. I would have been OK with the nothingness if he offered up his "no opinion" in the beginning. After waiting 3 months for nothing, he still avoided answering some of my questions with no prognosis or diagnosis at all. With the month waiting for the appointment, I wasted over 4 months of my life trying to solve my tingling head paresthesia problem. This is incredible. The worst is he did not alert me about MRI findings of my chronic and acute inflamation and sinusitis throughout my sinus cavities. He never said one word about my painful sinuses and I had to read the report myself to find that out and solve it.

I absolutely agree with the positive reviews for Dr. Sullivan previously written. Would recommend to anyone with a neurological disorder.

Was quick to pawn me off on a pain management dr after 1 test and 2 appointments...turns out I have M.S., reported classic ms symptoms and he missed it altogether. I suffered 4 extra years...

Outstanding!

I've worked as a health care professional for more than 30 years. Dr. Sullivan is one of the most thoughtful, compassionate neurologists I have known. He takes time with patients, carefully explains what is happening, and is thorough. I'd trust him implicitly with the care of any of my family members. I can give no higher praise than this.

Always There when Needed!

I have found Dr. Sullivan to be very thoughtful and considering of what I had to say but he always went the direction/s that seemed and where right based on both,testing and discussion. I would and do tell others about how good of an experiance it is having Dr. Sullivan care for me!

Dr. John P Sullivan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.

Dr. John P Sullivan Is this you?