Dr. John Thomas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Thomas?

Posted on July 12th, 2017

This guy doesn't care. During my appointment, all he could talk about was ISIS. Not my problem.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Had to have emergency surgery. Had to wait for him to get to the hospital. He gave orders for no pain meds until he could see me, which took over an hour and a half, all the whole I was in excruciating pain. After the surgery I told the nurses that the Tylenol that he prescribed for abdominal surgery pain was not doing the trick in any way. He then gathered all of my nurses and his assistant and had them all come to my room with him to gang up on me and tell me that it had to be working because it works for other people. After not being taken seriously and arguing for about thirty minutes, all the while hearing him preach about how he does mission work in foreign countries (what does that have to do with the discussion we're having??), I had to threaten to ask the head of the hospital for a consultation with a pain specialist before he would change the meds. He then prescribed Dilaudid, which you know, awesome, definitely not feeling any pain now. It just seemed kind of childish. Like, 'Fine, you want something for pain then let's go to the extreme and give you the most powerful thing we can.' All in all, he just seems like a man with a god complex, no idea of what it's like to be the one in the hospital bed, and no desire to listen to his patient.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

A very kind caring, compassionate, christian surgeon, with great bed side manner that made me feel very secure and at ease about my surgery. He has a outstanding sense of humor. I love my surgeon, and my family and friends do too.Thank you Dr. Thomas

Posted on September 1st, 2017