Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John P Thomas
Dr. John P Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goffstown, NH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John P Thomas has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. John P Thomas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John P Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
Horrible Doctor! I went to see him with back pain. (I have DDD and severe foraminal narrowing) I just ruptured a disc in my back and went through the 'proper channels' of seeing my doctor before my surgeon. (Which I need a referral for). He dismissed my pain and said "put some heat and ice on it". "Call back Monday if it still hurts". Well, after suffering through the long weekend, I called back bright and early Monday morning. My call was returned at 4:30pm. They gave me my referral.... I will NEVER go back to that office again, nor will I ever reccommend "Dr" Thomas.
Very blunt doctor. Came in with a poor attitude to me as a patient because his office staff did something wrong by scheduling me in and I felt like that set the tone for the visit. He was borderline rude as I began explaining my situation, interrupted me, scolded me for being late (by 2 minutes) and made very presumptious remarks about my personality after having had just 3 sheets of general medication information and the fact I smoked. Displeased with temperament and condescending approach
I have been bringing my elderly mother to Dr. John Thomas for a few years now. I am so impressed with his sincerity, his compassion with her which puts her at ease, and his overall ability of being a fine doctor. I feel I can ask him any question. He spends quality time with his patients from what I have observed and answers all questions thoroughly. My doctor recently left for another practice, so after another appointment with my mother today, I decided to make the move to his practice along with my husband. I am also impressed with the the ease of appointments, promptness, and courteous staff. Dr. John Thomas is a keeper!
21 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. John P Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElliott Family Medicine, 89 S Mast St, Goffstown, NH
Dr. John P Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goffstown, NH.