Dr. John Thomas Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Thomas?

Keep looking

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Horrible Doctor! I went to see him with back pain. (I have DDD and severe foraminal narrowing) I just ruptured a disc in my back and went through the 'proper channels' of seeing my doctor before my surgeon. (Which I need a referral for). He dismissed my pain and said "put some heat and ice on it". "Call back Monday if it still hurts". Well, after suffering through the long weekend, I called back bright and early Monday morning. My call was returned at 4:30pm. They gave me my referral.... I will NEVER go back to that office again, nor will I ever reccommend "Dr" Thomas.

Worst Doctor Visit EVER

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Very blunt doctor. Came in with a poor attitude to me as a patient because his office staff did something wrong by scheduling me in and I felt like that set the tone for the visit. He was borderline rude as I began explaining my situation, interrupted me, scolded me for being late (by 2 minutes) and made very presumptious remarks about my personality after having had just 3 sheets of general medication information and the fact I smoked. Displeased with temperament and condescending approach

Dr. John Thomas-Goffstown, NH

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

I have been bringing my elderly mother to Dr. John Thomas for a few years now. I am so impressed with his sincerity, his compassion with her which puts her at ease, and his overall ability of being a fine doctor. I feel I can ask him any question. He spends quality time with his patients from what I have observed and answers all questions thoroughly. My doctor recently left for another practice, so after another appointment with my mother today, I decided to make the move to his practice along with my husband. I am also impressed with the the ease of appointments, promptness, and courteous staff. Dr. John Thomas is a keeper!

Posted on July 13th, 2016