Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Paas
Dr. John T Paas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Paas is affiliated with Renown Health Regional Medical Center. Dr. Paas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John T Paas has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John T Paas has the following 7 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John T Paas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John T Paas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
At end of my pregnancy (3), have lots of pain, went in and the doctor told me "pregnancy hurts" and as I was leaving the office he came after me after I overheard his nurse telling him I had an infection. That took me to the hospital 3 times, while they changed my medication over the phone! Lead to pre term labor. A week in the hospital, traumatic delivery, couldn't walk for 2 week. He left the room when I was pushing to change his pants. Now I am left with bills and pain for his lack of professionalism.
I am a current patient of Dr. Pass. Let me say that if I would have known the hassle and humiliation that I was in for I would have never gone to him. He could care less about you or your concerns. He is only there to criticize you and make you feel stupid. And God forbid if you are a high risk pregnancy. He will not give you the care you need. All around uncaring Doctor.
he basically comes in and makes an appearance and leaves.he WILL NOT get back to you if you call unless you call multiple times. god forbid you actually have a problem his only response will be "sorry bout your luck". he refers to patients in labor as"needy" to other patients. about the only good thing in his office are the ladys who answer the phone...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Paas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. John T Paas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Thomas Paas Md, 900 Round Valley Dr Ste 200, Park City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John T Paas in this video.
Dr. John T Paas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, UT.