Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John K Page has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Page is the best!!
I was a patient of another dr. at that clinic until I had a trip to the ER . my dr. was not on call that weekend so I saw Dr. Page. Never having met him, he came right away & was pleasant, very kind & immediately began tests. He was thorough, professional and refreshing. When I was released after 3 days I then made the decision to change drs. I'm not sure what year that was, possibly 1995 or 96. He has been with me through some serious health issues since & he's been right with me. He cares greatly for his patients. Front desk staff could care less, it takes some prodding just to leave a msg. They seem to have more important things to do rather deal with patients. Incompetent reigns the day. But he is worth it.
Dr Page is always friendly. He sits down and wants to know what is happening in my life. He never gets in a hurry and will let me tell him what is going on with me personally and physically. He checks me over and takes care of what ails me. If I need another opinion, he readily sends me to another doctor. He is professional, easy to talk to, and I gladly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2016, 2015, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2009, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2016, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Page is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
John C Lincoln Hospital
Dr. John K Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrapevine Internal Medicine Center, 1604 Lancaster Dr, Grapevine, TX
Dr. John K Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.