Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Paglia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I went to see Dr. Paglia with regard to ongoing pain, swelling, lack of motion and instability in my left knee. He took and x-ray, sent me for an MRI and proceeded to take an x-ray, and sent me for mri. In condescending arrogant tone told me that I had "lots of symptoms but nothing was wrong with you. Get another opinion if you don't believe me". Well I did get another opinion and I had severe arthrofibrosis (look it up), a torn meniscus, totally lax MCL and torn MPFL. You would be better off at a veterinarian. It forced me to give a star. I wouldn't have given him anything.
30 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. John A Paglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Valley Orthopedics Pc, 120 Burrus Blvd Ste 120, Brodheadsville, PA
Dr. John A Paglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brodheadsville, PA.