Dr. John Paglia Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Paglia?

Stay Away

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Paglia with regard to ongoing pain, swelling, lack of motion and instability in my left knee. He took and x-ray, sent me for an MRI and proceeded to take an x-ray, and sent me for mri. In condescending arrogant tone told me that I had "lots of symptoms but nothing was wrong with you. Get another opinion if you don't believe me". Well I did get another opinion and I had severe arthrofibrosis (look it up), a torn meniscus, totally lax MCL and torn MPFL. You would be better off at a veterinarian. It forced me to give a star. I wouldn't have given him anything.

Posted on October 27th, 2016