Dr. John L Palcheff Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John L Palcheff?

He's great

I'm thinking the bad reviews are probably because he's not quick to give you pills for a problem, but tries to find the cause and fix it. A lot of family members I know went to him and that was their complaint. They just wanted their pills already! Who has time to eat healthy and take care of themselves (sarcasm). I've only taken my four year old daughter to him a couple times before we moved, but he's the first and only doctor to recognize my daughter's severe allergy symptoms after taking her to several other doctors who said nothing was wrong with her. He took one look at her and knew what was wrong right away, but still tested her and took his time giving her a thorough exam anyway. She was nervous, but he was funny and had her laughing before we were done. I've never found a better doctor since then.

Dr. John L Palcheff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jerseyville, IL.