Dr. John K Palting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John K Palting?

DR. PALTING IS THE BEST

Dr. Palting is the best doctor ever. He is energetic, funny, and makes you feel that he really cares about you as a patient. He has always explained things to me so that I have a clear understanding of whats going on. He refers me to the right people when needed. I have come to appointments late and he has usually taken me. His staff is awesome and they are fun. He has worked with me closely with doctors notes for a situation that involved my job and my work place. He has assured me, as well as his staff, that they are there for me to give me what I NEED to get better health. He is a true blessing. He is personable and sometimes talks about himself or his family and I like that, so I talk sometimes about me and my kids. I feel so comfortable around him. Misha one of the staff who answers phones , schedules appoinments etc is so awesome. I think she gives 110 percent everyday. I love Dr. Palting.

on time, iistens to your problem and sinne 1996(my first visit) has always been correct! GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Who's running this show

I have been a patient for a few years now. The lady that answers the phone thinks she is in charge of everything ( actually appears she has the Dr. By the -----) she picks and chooses who she schedules.The rest of the staff is fully aware of this also.She is very unimportant but thinks she owns that place.she is to quick to tell you to go to urgent care.Extremely unprofessional in sticking her nose in the PERSONAL relationship between Dr.and patient. DOCTOR PALTING PICK YOUR SPINE UP OFF THE FLOOR BEFORE YOU LOSE ANYMORE PATIENTS .

Dr. Palting has taken excellent care of my family for 20 years!

Patient for 15+ years

Pat Doughty

Dr. P is great! He has always taken time to hear my complaints, then we discuss the whys and wherefores. He always has a humorous story to tell me to brighten up my day. Very up beat, very up to date on his medical advice. Have recommended him to many people, and always compliment him on keeping me healthy!

changing docs

Worst doctor for PCOS

I have gained 50 pounds because I have PCOS and the doctor won't do anything for me. He just tells me to eat less. It took 6 months for him to refer me to a specialist.

very educational

My daughter and I both have been patients of Dr. Paulting's for almost 4 years now. Every visit is very educational. I enjoy the knowledge he shares with me during our visits. I think he is a great doctor.

Dr. Palting spends more time talking about himself than thinking about your condition or care. He interupts when you try to tell him what's going on and has even said "it's my turn to talk" when I was asking about medication. I probably know more about his talking about his pirating DVD copies from the library and his aching joints than he knows about my general care, even if he took the time to look at my file. He even flirts with the nurse staff and dances outside the exam rooms when patients are waiting (me). Do not recommend.

True Physician

Dr. Palting and his staff are the finest I have ever seen. They're professional, patient, caring, knowledgable, cheerful, accomodating, anything you could want from a doctor's office is there. I feel better just knowing I'm going to see them!