Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Pang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 65
Dr. Pang is a good dr. but his staff is rude, lazy, & unprofessional. I've been a patient of Dr. Pang on and off for a couple of years now, I only go there when I am desperate and can't get an immediate appointment with my regular physician. That woman Becky is really the worst employee there. I believe with Dr. Pangs excellent beside manner his business could and would expand enormously if he had a better staff. His staff is the absolute worst I've ever encountered.
Office staff is rude, unprofessional. They are angry & sullen from the get-go, & it only gets worse if you ask them to actually DO something that involves any effort. I have waited up to 2 weeks to get a return call, test results, prescriptions ordered. Dr. Pang is a kind man, but he needs to clean house (staff-wise) so he can get a grip on his practice.
I called monday and was aggervated because ive been unable to find a dr to prescribe.my normal anxiety medications and the drs i found didnt accept my inssurance.My normal dr recently retired in december.Well the receptionist was very helpful said you accepted my inssurance and could help me out with.my anxiety even though she was a little under the weather she was fantastic.I will be calling tommorrow to scheldule an appt.Hopefully i can have a pcp that i like and is smarter than the others ive seen.Thank you so much
Dr. Pang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Harris J Davis Quention Hospital
Dr. John J Pang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPang Family Clinic, 2858 N Belt Line Rd Ste 600, Sunnyvale, TX
Dr. John J Pang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, TX.