Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Parenti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 12
Had long wait to see Dr parenti.... not sure if my diagnosis is certain or not..becuz im nit a doctor......he did xrays but no further testing to check in to my issue further my 1st appt with him and he seemed fast and hurried....as much as the visit costs I can't be happy about the 5 minutes he spent in the room....not sure if I'm happy with diagnosis..... getting a second opinion with little chance I'm going back....really felt it was all about more money ......but he made me a return appt however I'm not funding him with another wasted appt....hate I feel this way but just overall not happy
Dr. Parenti is a very empathetic and kind doctor. I have had many mysterious conditions and none of them has gone without his most impressive attention. If he doesn't know the answer, he found out by conferring with his colleagues and searching the medical literature for answers.He has also referred me to other physicians outside of Geisinger when he believed that others might have more expertise. His honesty and strength of character stand out.Dr. Parenti has always gone beyond what I expected. I recommend him without hesitation.
We were referred to Dr. Parenti when my daughter was 6 days old because she had diagnosed with severe hip dyplasia. As a first time mom I was having such a hard time with this diagnosis that our first visit with him was very hard. He was a little short at first and quickly ordered she be put in a palvik harness to treat the problem. My daughter is now 15 months old and we have seen Dr. Parenti quite a few times. Each time he requested X-Rays and explained in full detail her progress and what steps we needed to take to correct the problem. She was taken out of her harness completely at 6 months old and at 11 months old she was walking like nothing was ever wrong!! We just went back for a check-up appointment not too long ago and her hips have healed perfectly. I could not have more respect and thanks for Dr. Parenti who helped us through this whole process and treated my daughter with the best solutions. I would recommend him to anyone, he is an amazing doctor!!
44 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. John M Parenti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Dr. John M Parenti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.