Dr. John Parenti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Parenti?

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Had long wait to see Dr parenti.... not sure if my diagnosis is certain or not..becuz im nit a doctor......he did xrays but no further testing to check in to my issue further my 1st appt with him and he seemed fast and hurried....as much as the visit costs I can't be happy about the 5 minutes he spent in the room....not sure if I'm happy with diagnosis..... getting a second opinion with little chance I'm going back....really felt it was all about more money ......but he made me a return appt however I'm not funding him with another wasted appt....hate I feel this way but just overall not happy

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr Parenti is an amazing doctor as he has been with my husband since day one of his tragic accident and gives my husband the straight forward truth about everything and looks at all the options

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Excellent one of the best!

This doctor is outstanding

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. Parenti is a very empathetic and kind doctor. I have had many mysterious conditions and none of them has gone without his most impressive attention. If he doesn't know the answer, he found out by conferring with his colleagues and searching the medical literature for answers.He has also referred me to other physicians outside of Geisinger when he believed that others might have more expertise. His honesty and strength of character stand out.Dr. Parenti has always gone beyond what I expected. I recommend him without hesitation.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2012

We were referred to Dr. Parenti when my daughter was 6 days old because she had diagnosed with severe hip dyplasia. As a first time mom I was having such a hard time with this diagnosis that our first visit with him was very hard. He was a little short at first and quickly ordered she be put in a palvik harness to treat the problem. My daughter is now 15 months old and we have seen Dr. Parenti quite a few times. Each time he requested X-Rays and explained in full detail her progress and what steps we needed to take to correct the problem. She was taken out of her harness completely at 6 months old and at 11 months old she was walking like nothing was ever wrong!! We just went back for a check-up appointment not too long ago and her hips have healed perfectly. I could not have more respect and thanks for Dr. Parenti who helped us through this whole process and treated my daughter with the best solutions. I would recommend him to anyone, he is an amazing doctor!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017