Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Parry
Dr. John Parry, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellefonte, PA, with other offices in Lewistown, PA and State College, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Parry is affiliated with Lewistown Hospital, Mount Nittany Medical Center and Lock Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Parry has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Parry took over my case in 2004 when I moved to PA from AZ. Oddly enough, my former Neurologist's last name was Perry. As an MS patient, I was concerned about how my new doctor would treat me. As it turned out, Dr. Parry is the most knowledgeable doctor in the MS field that I have ever known. He is also the most caring and compassionate. It's impossible to express my gratitude to him, for all that he has done for me these past 10 years. He listens, empathizes and diagnoses, all at the same time. He has advanced the treatment of MS by decades! He is one of a kind and will be missed. The world of Neurology will never be the same again. I can only pray that another will fill at least one of his shoes. May God welcome him when he arrives in Heaven. Thank you Kevin. My prayers are with you.
It took a long time to get my initial appt. It turned out to be a wise wait. Once established as a patient, appts. were much easier to be scheduled. Also,certain information can be handled via phone calls. Deb Spangler, RN is very good with communicating information.I have also talked to Dr.Parry on the phone. I actually look forward to my Dr. visits.Dr. Parry is easy to talk to, friendly and very knowlegable. He has helped me a great deal. :)
Dr. Parry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Nittany Medical Center
Lock Haven Hospital
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Meadows Psychiatric Center
Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Jersey Shore Hospital
HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. John Parry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Parry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellefonte, PA.