Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Passalaris
Dr. John D Passalaris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Passalaris is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. Dr. Passalaris has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Passalaris has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing cardiologists for over 50 years as I was born with a congenital defect. Dr. Passalaris is one of the best...if not the best that I have been too. My father was a physician and I learned at an early age how to pick my doctors. Dr. P is kind and smart and in the several instances I had to be hospitalized found that the nurses respect and admire him. I feel completely safe in his care.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Passalaris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1994
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. John D Passalaris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Interventional Cardiology Pa, 800 Bunn Dr Ste 101, Princeton, NJ
Dr. John D Passalaris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.