Dr. John Passias II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Passias II?

Shop elsewhere

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Seems like all Dr. John Passias does is constantly refer you to other doctors for different test and not one of them ever came up with a different treatment. I don't know if he gets bonuses for referrals, but it certainly seems so. Pick another Doctor and avoid a lot of hassles.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. John Passias for a number of years. Very good doctor!

Too many referrals

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

Good Doctor, but he sends you to other specialist way too often.

Patient

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Excellent and caring Doctor, sincere and understanding of patient needs. Alway follow up on lab works. Does not require patient to come back to office for the lab result, send lab result home to patient with detail explanation and instructions as needed. This is a plus since other Doctors always required patient to come back to their office to get a copy of the labs result just so they can get another copay from you and bill you and your insurance one more time! If Doctor Passias willing to change his policy and give his patient a year worth of refill medication instead of every 6 months, he will be a perfect Doctor to go to......in any case I am highly recommend anyone to select Doctor Passias as their family Doctor. He is an excellent and caring Doctor!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Jay Passias has been my physician for about 10 years now, and prior to that, I went through many until I found one that I trust. Extremely intelligent, genuine, sincere, and caring are all words I would use to describe him. He has definately helped improve the quality of my life, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. And, I have!

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Passias for about 13 yrs. now. I am very pleased with him as my doctor! Dr. Passias is a very caring and respectful doctor. He never fails to ask about my family during my visits and the compassion he shows for me as a patient is above standard! I would, and have recommended his services to friends. Thank you for what you do Dr. Passias!!

Dr. Passias is Compassionate

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Passias has been my doc for many years. He has always taken lot's of time with me and has been very thorough. When my labs came back abnormal on a few things and when I was in a car accident, he hooked me up with wonderful specialists. Both of my teenage sons have seen him for various reasons, and he is really great with them, as well. I have been to many doc's in my lifetime and I have to say Dr. Passias is my favorite by far.

a long time patient

Posted on December 11th, 2010

too much staff turn around. A few are nice, most are rude. Patients aren't treated like they are the ones paying these people salaries.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016