Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Patricelli
Dr. John Patricelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, NJ, with another office in Elmer, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patricelli is affiliated with The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center. Dr. Patricelli has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Patricelli has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Patricelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, NJ.