Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Patty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John R Patty has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. John R Patty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John R Patty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I have a genetic clotting disorder and used Dr. Patty with my first son. He was great, very knowledgeable about my problems and helped reassure my husband and I there would be no issues. Not saying he sugared me up and lied, definitely explained the risks of my disorder, but reassured us nonetheless. Recently became pregnant with baby number 2 and are definitely using Dr. Patty again!
I have been seeing Dr. John for 18 yrs now. My 1st experience with him was when another doctor sent him to me at 3a.m. after 2 days of excruciating labor for a c-section. My son had been breech that whole time and me and him were almost gone by the time he got me . Within 5 mins of arriving at the hospital in Poplar Bluff my son was born and we both came through with no lasting problems. Since then Dr. John has delivered 2 more of my sons,the last of which I traveled 75 miles one way just to have him be the one to bring my son into the world. He also did my hysterectomy after catching a major issue early. I think Dr. John Patty is the best baby doc in the whole southeast area and for me there will never be any other to care for my woman's needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. John R Patty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNw Medical Center, 2210 Barron Rd, Poplar Bluff, MO
Dr. John R Patty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poplar Bluff, MO.