Dr. John K Paulsen Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John K Paulsen?

Very kind person

I've had my fair share of bad doctors throughout my 20 years of surgeries and illness. Dr. Paulson does not land in this group! He was kind and thorough. I did not wait hardly at all for him to come into the room. Staff was nice. I would recommend Dr. Paulson.

Worst

My dad had to go in for surgery. It was a life changing surgery. He was the doctor doing the rounds that week and came in to talk with us. Well he talked for 5 seconds and tried to leave. He tried to walk out and I said "umm" and he turned back around and say "yeah" and pointed to my mom. He looked at her and he says "what is it?" She asked her question as he listened with disgust and totally didn't answer the question my mom asked. This guy is completely rude. If you can't handle talking with patients, especially before a life changing surgery, and answer questions and comfort them a bit, then get out of the profession. I'm mean come on. My dad had lost a leg. Have a little more compassion.

Skilled, but rude and pompous

Dr. Paulsen is a skilled surgeon, but is rude, arrogant and verbally abusive. He had little interest in what I had to say, interrupting or ignoring me. Even got me through a tough situation, but left my spirit broken.

awesome Dr and staff

Arrogant, rude, old school deity mentality. He should retire. General surgeons are a special breed. He is the poster child. I would avoid him and would never recommend him. His comments are non-professional. He offers no help for anyone suffering post surgery. Expect nothing from this man. He is an old surgeon who has had his day in the sun and now it is time to pass the baton.

If you expect to spend time with this doctor forget it.

I had to wait for over an hour to see him and then he was in the room 3 min. 2 min. 30 seconds of which he was fiddling with the computer he didn't know how to use. Evidently I was making him late for lunch. The second time I saw him he came in did the procedure took a phone call in the middle of it telling whoever was on the other line that he wouldn't be much longer and zoomed through the rest of it as to not miss his date. I will never go back to him and I'm having my stitches taken out by my gp.

same doc

Same doc I went to I agree w the first review go to another surgeon

This guy.....

When I think of the word "Doctor" , the image that comes to mind is a hard working, smart, open and personable person. This surgeon is completely the opposite. He is arrogant, snobby, and of what I can tell believes he is above everyone else. Do not give this guy business. Go to another surgeon.

Dr. John K Paulsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.